Dress The King! Dress The King!

:) :) Hooray!

Awsome voted 5!

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

hard!

I just cant win! Its the hardest game ever!

Icon tutorial Icon tutorial

i was good

i pressed print screen but nothing happens

Myst responds:

Well, chances are what had to happen actually happened but you just haven't noticed because ... there isn't any "visual" feedback for a printscreen. It's basically the same as selecting a picture and pressing Ctrl+C (aka "Copy"), except that the picture is actually what's on your screen when you push the "Print screen" button. The rest is explained in the tutorial ...

However, there's a slight chance your keyboard might be the problem. You may have to configure some keys, or just replace some broken ones (which usually means replacing the keyboard).

Beginner Flash Tutorial Beginner Flash Tutorial

HELP!!!!!!!!

I Need Help On The Cursor! I Drew My Cursor,Converted It, I Dont Know What Exactly What To Do Next!~~~~Please Respond~~~~~

ACE-Corn responds:

Follow the tutorial, and give it the actions I put in there.

Pico's Cousin 2 Pico's Cousin 2

I Like This Series

This game rocked big-time!m I liked how you can change Otis's clothes.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Best NewGrounds Gaame Ever!!

This Game PWNS All Other Newground Games!!! I Can Kill Almost Anyone With S. Asshole,Tankman,Pico,Picongo,A nd Nene! Gave You A Five For Humor Because It Says Piconjo Flails His Genitals In Public! Hilarious!!

LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

I BANGED all 5 girls in 45 days without getting AIDS!

LilDwarf responds:

Good for you :)

StarCraft FA 5 StarCraft FA 5

One Of My Favorites But....

i saves my game on level 12 but the next day i went bak on and now i'm on lvl 4!!!

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Friggin hard! and i got some advice.

This is Hard. I managed to get to #110 with two lives and three skips left! but i must have all my skips in order to pass! Oh and heres some advice!

#3 is K.O.

#15 spell horse

the symbol question is the 2nd box

the end of the world Question you must click the ! in the sentence.

the meteor mini-game right click for invincibility.

the ones where you must click the don't touch the color just hold down the the left-mouse button to go anywhere. that means #106 too!

don't use your skips ever! WHY? you'll see on #110!!!!!!!!

the second giant bomb where it says detonate is a dud don't press anything.
#101 spell CHIHUAHUA fast!

finally #105 or 107 i forgot when it says game over don't press try again TRUST ME!

I hope this helps.